What personal data do we collect?
"Personal data" is all data related to an identified or identifiable person. An identifiable person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified. We collect the following Personal Data:
- • Name and address;
- • E-mail address;
- • Telephone number;
- • Height;
- • IP address; and
- • Information about your purchases on and use of the Website.
Certain Personal Data is necessary for the provision of our services - for example because without it we cannot process an order placed by you. If the provision of Personal Data is necessary for your use of our services, this will be indicated at the time that you provide your Personal Data.
How do we collect Personal Data?
We and our service providers collect Personal Data in various ways, including:
- • Via the Website
• We collect Personal Data via the Website, for instance when you subscribe to a newsletter, create an account on the Website or make a purchase via the Website.
- • Via cookies and comparable technologies
How do we use your Personal Data?
We, and our service providers, use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- • Sending newsletters and/or marketing-related materials
• To send you marketing-related e-mails regarding our services, products and other news about Girav.
• To send you e-mails containing personalised offers, based on your purchases and use of the website, or to you remind you that there are still products in your shopping basket on the Website.
These messages are sent subject to your permission, or insofar as we have a justifiable interest in doing so.
- • Personalising your Website experience
• To learn to understand your preferences, in order to configure the Website accordingly.
We personalise your Website experience provided you have given permission for this, or insofar as we have a justifiable interest in doing so.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
We share your Personal Data with the following parties:
- • Logistics providers, for delivery at the required address:
• Among others: Active Ants Logistics, PostNL, DHL Logistics, GLS, UPS and Fietskoeriers.
- • Financial service providers, to process the payment of your order:
• Among others: Buckaroo and Afterpay
- Marketing service providers:
• Among others: Google, Facebook, Yellowgrape, Clicks Online, eVillage.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary or permitted in the light of the purposes for which it was collected or is used (see the section "How do we use your Personal Data?"), unless we are required by law or regulation to retain your Personal Data for a shorter or longer period of time. We determine the specific retention period based on the following criteria:
- • As long as you have an account on the Website.
After 2 years of inactivity, we will send you a reminder, asking whether you want to keep your account. If you do not respond, your account will be deleted.
- • As long as you use the Website.
We keep information about your use of the website for 60 days.
You always have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, after which we will no longer process your data. The withdrawal of this consent does not affect the lawfulness of our data statement based on your consent, which took place prior to this withdrawal.
You also have the right to access your Personal Data and the right to rectify your Personal Data. If you want to know which of your Personal Data we process you can send us an e-mail with a request for insight.
If your information is incorrect, incomplete or not relevant, you can ask us in writing to change or supplement your information.
In addition, you have the right to deletion of your Personal Data, the right to limit processing and the right to object to processing. In addition, you have the right to transfer or make your data transferable. You can also make a written request for this. We will process your request within 30 days. 'Written' includes e-mail or by means of a contact form. You can e-mail your request to us at [email protected]
1016 GC AMSTERDAM
Tel. 020 – 472 1002
E-mail: we[email protected]